Shanghai Medical Corporation is a professional Ethylene oxide sterilizer supplier and manufacturer.
Ethylene oxide does not damage the sterilized items and has strong penetrating power. Therefore, most items that are not suitable for general sterilization can be sterilized and sterilized with ethylene oxide. For example, electronic equipment, optical equipment, medical equipment, books, documents, fur, cotton, chemical fiber, plastic products, wood products, ceramics and metal products, endoscopes, dialyzers, and disposable medical supplies. Ethylene oxide is currently one of the most important low-temperature sterilization methods.
If you want to know more about our healthcare products or Ethylene oxide sterilizer price please feel free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. Ethylene oxide, also known as ethylene oxide, is a colorless liquid at low temperatures with an aromatic ether smell. It has a boiling point of 10.8°C, an odor threshold of 760 mg/m～1064 mg/m, and a density of 1.52; ethylene oxide is flammable and easy to Explosion, its minimum combustion concentration is 3%. Strong penetration of ethylene oxide gas.
2. Ethylene oxide gas has strong bactericidal power and broad bactericidal spectrum. It can kill various microorganisms including bacterial spores. It is a sterilizing agent.
1. Can kill all microorganisms, including bacterial spores
2. Sterilized items can be wrapped and encapsulated as a whole to maintain a sterile state before use
3. Relatively speaking, EO does not corrode plastics, metals, and rubbers, and will not make items yellow or brittle
Ethylene oxide sterilization device is a key equipment for manufacturers of single-use sterile medical devices. There are special requirements for installation, operation, and use management. Ethylene oxide is used as a sterilant, which is a broad-spectrum Sterilizers can kill all kinds of microorganisms at room temperature, including spores, tubercle bacilli, bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.
Rolled Cople for pipe