Shanghai Medical Corporation is a professional Medical machine supplier and manufacturer.
Cardiac defibrillator (also known as electrocardiograph) is mainly composed of defibrillation charge/discharge circuit, ECG signal amplification/display circuit, control circuit, electrocardiogram recorder, power supply and defibrillation electrode board. One of the rescue equipment used.
If you want to know more about our healthcare products or Defibrillator price please feel free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. There is an energy selection switch on the instrument, and the doctor selects the appropriate discharge energy according to the patient's weight. Generally, the energy used for internal defibrillation cannot be greater than 50 J, and the external defibrillation is between 200 and 300 J, with a maximum of 400 J.
2. Display the patient's heart rhythm and ECG waveform. A defibrillator with a diagnostic function can automatically alarm for abnormal heart rhythms such as tachycardia, bradycardia, and cardiac arrest, and automatically record a few seconds of abnormal ECG waveform.
3.Synchronize the defibrillation pulse with the QRS complex in the ECG waveform, and the discharge pulse can only appear when the R wave appears. Generally applicable to the treatment of ventricular or supraventricular tachycardia, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, etc.
1. Automaticexternal defibrillator
Automatic external defibrillator (AED) is a portable medical device that is used as a "life-saving tool" for early defibrillation during out of hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) to improve the survival rate of OHCA
Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) can timely identify and effectively stop the occurrence of malignant arrhythmia, reduce the incidence of SCD, its efficacy is significantly better than simple anti-arrhythmic drug therapy, has now become a clinical prevention of malignant rhythm An important means of abnormality.
Cardiac defibrillator, also known as electrocardiograph, is mainly composed of defibrillation charge/discharge circuit, ECG signal amplification/display circuit, control circuit, electrocardiogram recorder, power supply, and defibrillation electrode board. It is widely used in clinical practice at present One of the rescue equipment. It uses pulsed current to act on the heart, implement electric shock treatment, eliminate arrhythmia, and restore the heart to sinus rhythm. It has the advantages of high efficacy, fast action, easy operation, and safety compared with drugs.
Technique Specification of Defibrillator:
1. With manual defibrillation, ECG monitoring, respiratory monitoring, AED function.
2. The whole machine has electrode plates, and the weight of the battery does not exceed 6kg.
3. Defibrillation adopts two-phase wave technology, with automatic impedance compensation function.
4. Manual defibrillation is divided into synchronous and non-synchronous modes. The energy is divided into more than 20 levels, and the energy can be selected through the external electrode plate.
5. The defibrillation charge is rapid, charging to 200J≤5s.
Rolled Cople for pipe