Dimension: Cup shaped
EN149+A1 Classification: FFP1 NR D
Exhalation Valve: Valved
Threshold Limit Value, TLV: 4
Package: 10 pc/ box, 24 boxes/ carton
Nose Clip: Steel
Nose Foam: Polyurethane
Valve diaphragm: Polyisoprene
Tested and CE Approved to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Traditional convex shape, with nose clip and twin strap design
Durable, collapse resistant inner shell
Reliable, effective protection against fine particles
Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for high quality perfomance
1. Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips, allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
2. Hold respirator under chin, with nosepiece up.
3. Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
4. Straps must not be twisted.
5. Using both hands, mould noseclip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the noseclip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance.
6. The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
Packaging of 3M Valved N95 Respiratos 8112:
Rolled Cople for pipe